Elgin Industries Replacement Tie Rod Kit, 1955-57 Chevy, L & R
9/16"-18 Thread Pitch, Natural
- Made of the highest quality for racing or street
- Features a forged vanadium steel yokes and u-joint
- Overall length measures 3.75" with an O.D. of 1.355"
- Specifically designed to fit the GM Manual/Mustang II chassis
- These steering universal joints feature a double D end to make use of the double D shaft
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (2) Elgin Industries 1955-57 Chevy Car Inner Tie Rod Ends
- (2) Elgin Industries 1955-57 Chevy Car Outter Tie Rod Ends
- (2) Speedway Motors 1955-57 Chevy Steering Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve
Elgin Industries 1955-57 Chevy Car Inner Tie Rod Ends
These Elgin Industries inner tie rod ends feature right hand threads. Our outer tie rod ends are left hand thread and the adjuster sleeve makes the adjustment for toe in by rotating clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Thread Length 2.75"
- 9/16"-18 Right Hand Threads
Elgin Industries 1955-57 Chevy Car Outter Tie Rod Ends
These outer tie rod ends feature 9/16" left hand thread. The inner tie rod ends are right hand thread and the adjuster sleeve makes the adjustment for toe in by rotating clockwise or counter clockwise.l
- 9/16" Left Hand Threads
- Thread Length 2.25 Inches
- Overall Length: 4 Inches (including 2-1/4" of threads)
Speedway Motors 1955-57 Chevy Steering Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve
This tie rod adjusting sleeve fits both manual steering and power steering applications.
- 1955-57 Chevy LH/RH with manual steering
- 1955-57 Chevy RH with power steering
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Elgin Industries ES577 1955-57 Chevy Car Inner Tie Rod EndPart # 91032374Qty x 2
Elgin Industries ES234RL Outer Tie Rod End 1955-57 ChevyPart # 91032362Qty x 2
Speedway 1955-57 Chevy Car Steering Tie Rod Adjusting SleevePart # 91032577Qty x 2
More Like This
Elgin Industries ES577 1955-57 Chevy Car Inner Tie Rod End
Elgin Industries ES234RL Outer Tie Rod End 1955-57 Chevy
RideTech 11019570 Steering Linkage Kit, 55-57 Chevy Car
RideTech 90003045 Outer Tie Rod End, 55-57 Chevy Car
RideTech 90003052 Inner Tie Rod End, 55-57 Chevy Car
Plain Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with 5/8 Heim Rod Ends
Plain Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with 11/16 Tie Rod Ends
Plain Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with 11/16 Tie Rod Ends, Custom Length
Inner Tie Rod, 5/8 Inch, LH
Stainless Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with Plain 11/16 Tie Rod Ends
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.