Elgin Industries ES577 1955-57 Chevy Car Inner Tie Rod End
Ends Tie Rod Component, Inner Position, Straight Tie Rod Style, RH Male Thread Type, Natural
- Has 9/16"-18 right hand threads
- Specifically designed for the 1955-1957 Chevy
- It meets or exceeds factory OEM specifications
- Provides overall better handling and a positive feel
- The adjuster sleeve makes the adjustment for toe in by rotating clockwise or counter clockwise
We stock these hard to find replacement tie rods that are a must when rebuilding your classic vehicle. They will give your Tri-5 overall better handling and a positive feel while cruising the strip. These inner tie rod ends feature right hand threads. Our outer tie rod ends are left hand thread and the adjuster sleeve makes the adjustment for toe in by rotating clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Meets or exceeds factory OEM specifications
- Overall better handling and a positive feel
- 9/16"-18 Right Hand Threads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.