Electrical 4 Terminal Block Bus Strip
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Connect all the wires in your panel or enclosure in one convenient place. Also known as barrier terminal strips, these blocks have screw terminals—just loosen a screw and wrap a stripped wire end around it (or use a spade terminal) and tighten the screw. All have four mounting holes. Color is black. UL recognized and CSA certified.
- Phenolic block
- Tin-plated brass terminals
- Ni-plated steel screws
- Amps Per Circuit: 20A
- For Wire Size, AWG: 22-12
- Screw Terminal Size: #6-32
- Center-to-Center: 0.38"
- Mount Hole Diameter: 0.17"
Note: These are terminal strips and are NOT intended for use as ground strips. To be used as a ground strip, all terminals on one side would need to be pigtailed together.