Eibach Spring Platinum Rear Spring, 12.50 Inch
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
Building on six decades of spring technology, Eibach introduces their most advanced ERS System. Designed specifically for the Dirt Modified Racer, Platinum Series springs are engineered using a proprietary ultra-high tensile alloy to deliver increased travel, maximum rate linearity, lightest physical weights and legendary durability.
These Platinum Series Springs are designed as a system. With the help of series Champions, Eibach has engineered these systems to work in harmony from front to rear, giving the driver increased control by way of the precise weight transfer characteristics of the system.
Eibach Platinum Series Springs deliver maximum control and performance wrapped into an ultra-light weight package, Engineered to put you and your team at the top of the podium.
- More Travel—Increased Travel Reduces Shear Loads and Stores More Energy, Which Equals Increased Grip In and Off The Corner
- Ultra-Light Weight—For Increased Vehicle Response and More Usable Power to the Ground
- Individually Tested—Each Platinum Spring is Wound to Exact Tolerances and Dyno Tested with Graph Results Included
- Legendary Quality—Maximum Amounts of Travel, Rate Linearity and Block Resistance while Withstanding the Punishment of the Track
- Built To Race—Engineered On the Track, for the Track. Made in the USA by Eibach
|MFG. Part #||Select Rate to see|
|Spring Rate||Select Rate to see|
|Spring Rate Range||200 - 299 lbs.|
|Coil Spring End (A)||Square|
|Coil Spring End (B)||Square|
|GTIN Code||Select Rate to see|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|