Eibach Spring Platinum Modified Front Spring
Universal Fit, Front Position, 9.5" Free Height, 5" Outside Diameter, Powder Coated, Platinum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Building on six decades of spring technology, Eibach introduces their most advanced ERS System. Designed specifically for the Dirt Modified Racer, Platinum Series springs are engineered using a proprietary ultra-high tensile alloy to deliver increased travel, maximum rate linearity, lightest physical weights and legendary durability.
These Platinum Series Springs are designed as a system. With the help of series Champions, Eibach has engineered these systems to work in harmony from front to rear, giving the driver increased control by way of the precise weight transfer characteristics of the system.
Eibach Platinum Series Springs deliver maximum control and performance wrapped into an ultra-light weight package, Engineered to put you and your team at the top of the podium.
- More Travel—Increased Travel Reduces Shear Loads and Stores More Energy, Which Equals Increased Grip In and Off The Corner
- Ultra-Light Weight—For Increased Vehicle Response and More Usable Power to the Ground
- Individually Tested—Each Platinum Spring is Wound to Exact Tolerances and Dyno Tested with Graph Results Included
- Legendary Quality—Maximum Amounts of Travel, Rate Linearity and Block Resistance while Withstanding the Punishment of the Track
- Built To Race—Engineered On the Track, for the Track. Made in the USA by Eibach
More Like This
Tru-Coil Chevy/Ford 5.5 x 9.5 Oval Track Front Spring 550 lb Rate
Eibach Front Racing Springs 5 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
AFCO 5X9.5 FRONT SPRING BLK
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5 x 9-1/2 Inch
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
Eibach Spring Platinum Rear Spring, 12.50 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Eibach 15 Inch Rear Racing Springs
Eibach Rear Racing Springs, 5 x 16 Inch
Eibach 0175.225.0150 Linear Tender Spring, 150 lbs/in, 2.250 in.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.