Eibach Front Coil Spring, 5.50 O.D. X 11 Inch
New-Eibach 11" x 5 ½" front springs for the dirt Stock Car market. This 11" x 5 ½" spring adds to Eibach's winning line up used by dirt Champions like Ryan Gustin, Rodney Sanders and Kenny Wallace. Eibach's legendary engineering and high-tensile strength wire technology delivers where you need it most. Reduced unsprung weight, maximum travel and race winning performance that lasts!
- 800-1100 lbs spring rate
- Ultra Lightweight for Reduced Unsprung Mass
- Maximum Travel in Combination with the Smallest Block Heights
- Lowest Side Loads with Load Center Ideally Located Relative to the Spring Axis
- Precision Tolerances—The Tightest in the Industry
- Eibach Springs Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
More Like This
Hyperco Front Springs 5-1/2" x 11"
Hyperco Street Stock Rear Spring 5-1/2" x 11"
AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenger
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 12 Inch
AFCO 5-1/2 x 12 Inch Street Stock Rear Springs, 1973-88 GM Passenger
AFCO 5 1/2 Inch x 9 1/2 Inch Front Springs
Western Chassis 825510 1982-2002 S-10 Front Coil Springs, 2 Inch Drop
AFCO 5.5X9.5 FRT SPRING BLK