Eibach E60-23-005-02-01 Pro-Truck Sport Shock, Single Rear, Chevy
Escalade, Avalanche 1500, Suburban 1500, Tahoe, Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, Avalanche, Rear Position
- Performance Shock Absorber - Precision Engineered for Street and Off-Road Performance.
- Can accommodate Lifted Suspensions 0-1".
- Monotube-High Pressure Design, Heavy Duty 46mm Piston, Nitro Coated Shaft.
- Durable, Zinc Coated, Weather Resistant Shock Bodies.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500
2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
2000-2014 Chevy Suburban 1500
2000-2014 Chevy Tahoe
2000-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500
2000-2014 GMC Yukon
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Eibach E60-23-005-02-10 Pro-Truck Shock, Single Front, Chevy
RideTech 11410701 HQ Series Rear Shocks, 00-06 Suburban
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
Afco Street Rod Shocks, Gas
RideTech 22139845 HQ Series Shock Absorber, 3.85" Stroke
RideTech 22149841 HQ Series Shock Absorber, 4.75" Stroke
RideTech 22199841 HQ Series Shock Absorber, 8.35" Stroke
RideTech 22179841 HQ Series Shock Absorber, 6.65" Stroke
RideTech 23339641 Rq Series Shock, Fixed Valve, 3.30" Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!