Eibach 38126.510 Pro-Kit Lowering Hardware, Chevy Corvette
05-13 Chevy Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
#1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide!
- The #1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Part of the Eibach PRO-PLUS and PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS
- Million-Mile Warranty
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. Its our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicles performance and appearance.
Pro-Kit lowers your cars center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Application2005-2013 Chevy Corvette V8
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.