Eibach 38126.510 Pro-Kit Lowering Hardware, Chevy Corvette
05-13 Chevy Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
#1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide!
- The #1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Part of the Eibach PRO-PLUS and PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS
- Million-Mile Warranty
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. Its our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicles performance and appearance.
Pro-Kit lowers your cars center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Application2005-2013 Chevy Corvette V8
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!