Eibach 2085.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, BMW
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Performance Sway Bars
Anti-Roll-Kit | Performance Sway bars
Step-2: Essential Part Of The Pro-System-Plus & Sport-Sytem-Plus
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Million-Mile Warranty
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results-sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Application2008-2011 BMW 135I L6
2007-2011 BMW 328I L6
2009-2011 BMW 335D L6
2007-2011 BMW 335I L6
2008-2013 BMW 128I L6
2006 BMW 325I L6
2006 BMW 330I L6
2011 BMW 335IS L6
NotesMounting Hardware Included
More Like This
Eibach 5530.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Mazda Miata
Eibach 2054.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, BMW 540I
Eibach 8260.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Lexus IS300
Eibach 2021.321 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, BMW
Eibach 15105.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Audi
Eibach 5517.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Mazda Miata
Eibach 5515.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Mazda Miata
Eibach 2578.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Mercedes
Eibach 2873.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Dodge
Eibach 7213.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Porsche 911
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.