Edge 15051 Evolution Programmer, 04-08 Ford Triton 4.6L/5.4L Gas V8
04-08 Ford F-150
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
New Evolution Programmer by Edge for 2004-2008 Ford F-150. The Evolution programmers can display up to four of 19 different parameters at a time in an easy-to-read format. The Evolution programmers monitor vital engine data such as engine load, oil temperature, coolant temperature, and transmission fluid temperature, just to name a few
- Sleek design that stays with the vehicle as a state-of-the-art gauge display
- Programmable in under 20 seconds
- Ship with a custom-designed mounting pod designed to make them look factory-installed
- USB that can be updated over the Internet
- Display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Advanced tuning options
- Adjust speed and rev limiter
- Shift points and pressure
- Improve throttle response
- Adjust tire size and gear ratio for proper shifting
- WOT fuel and octane rating
- Perform 0-60 quarter-mile, eighth-mile, and 60 ft. performance tests and reaction times as well as display mph, time, and distance. Hook them up to your PC and you can even view estimated flywheel horsepower and quarter-mile times
- Datastream - choose up to 19 different user-defined parameters at a time to graph up to 60 seconds worth of streaming data on your PC
- Alert and record - they sound an audible alert when user-set values are reached and automatically record the highest value of key parameters
Install Instructions (PDF)
Application2004-2008 Ford F-150 5.4L V8
2004-2008 Ford F-150 4.6L V8
More Like This
FAST 170382 FAST-FLASH Power Programmer, 1998-05 GM Gasoline Engines
ACCEL 49505 SuperTuner, GM/Ford/Dodge/Ram/Jeep
DiabloSport PCM-DR576S15 Modified PCM, 2015 Ram 5.7L V8
DiabloSport PCM-300V615 Modified PCM, 2015 Chrysler 3.6L V6
DiabloSport PCM-CHALV815 Modified PCM,15 Dodge Challenger 5.7/6.4 HEMI
DiabloSport PCM-CHARV815 Modified PCM, 15 Dodge Charger 5.7L/6.4L HEMI
DiabloSport PCM-DR578S15 Modified PCM, 2015 Ram 5.7L V8
DiabloSport PCM-300V816 Modified PCM, 2016 Chrysler 5.7L V8
DiabloSport PCM-DR576S16 Modified PCM, 2016 Ram 5.7L V8
DiabloSport PCM-DR646S16 Modified PCM, 2016 Ram 6.4L V8 HEMI
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.