Edelbrock 88563 Victor Series Water Pump, 1969-79 Pontiac, 389-455
400 Pontiac V8, 428 Pontiac V8, 455 Pontiac V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Powder Coated
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
Fits all 1969-79 389-455 c.i.d Pontiac engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate.
NotesFits engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate Has 3/4 in ball/ball bearing Dimension from block surface to hub 4 1/2 in
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to differentiate long and short water pumps.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.