Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
Fits all 1969-79 389-455 c.i.d Pontiac engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate.
Guides & Documents
|MFG. Part #||8856|
|Water Pump Type||Mechanical|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|
|Notes||Fits engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate Has 3/4 in ball/ball bearing Dimension from block surface to hub 4 1/2 in|