Edelbrock 8856 Victor Series Water Pump, 1969-79 Pontiac, 389-455
400 Pontiac V8, 428 Pontiac V8, 455 Pontiac V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Natural, Natural
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
Fits all 1969-79 389-455 c.i.d Pontiac engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate.
NotesFits engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate Has 3/4 in ball/ball bearing Dimension from block surface to hub 4 1/2 in
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 88563 Victor Series Water Pump, 1969-79 Pontiac, 389-455
Tuff Stuff 1475AA Pontiac Aluminum Water Pump, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 1475AB Pontiac Aluminum Water Pump, Polished
Tuff Stuff 1475NA Pontiac Water Pump 11 Bolt Pattern Chrome
Tuff Stuff 1475AC Pontiac Aluminum Water Pump, Black
Tuff Stuff 1475 Pontiac Aluminum Water Pump, Factory Cast Plus
Tuff Stuff 1475NB Pontiac Water Pump 11 Bolt Pattern Black
Tuff Stuff 1475N 1969-81 Pontiac Water Pump, Cast
Tuff Stuff 1511NBREV SBC Platinum Supercool Long Water Pump, Pol
Tuff Stuff 1511NCREV SBC Platinum Supercool Long Water Pump, Cast
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.