Edelbrock 8856 Victor Series Water Pump, 1969-79 Pontiac, 389-455
400 Pontiac V8, 428 Pontiac V8, 455 Pontiac V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Natural, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
Fits all 1969-79 389-455 c.i.d Pontiac engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate.
NotesFits engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate Has 3/4 in ball/ball bearing Dimension from block surface to hub 4 1/2 in
More Like This
Edelbrock 88563 Victor Series Water Pump, 1969-79 Pontiac, 389-455
Edelbrock 8827 Victor Pro Series Mechanical Water Pump, SB Chevy
Tuff Stuff 1449N SuperCool Water Pump, 6.94 Inch
Edelbrock 8811 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy Small Block
Edelbrock 8821 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Small Block Chevy
Weiand 9223 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design, Adj.
Weiand 9240P Action +Plus Aluminum SBC Long Water Pump, Polished
Weiand 9208P Action +Plus Aluminum SBC Short Water Pump, Polished
Weiand 9208 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9222 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.