Edelbrock 7800 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain,SB Chevy V6
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy 90-Degree V6, Not Gasket(s) Included, Not Bolts/Studs Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Solid Bushing Chain Resists Stretching
- For Use with Stock or Edelbrock Camshafts
- Stressproof Steel Crank Gears
- 3 Keyway Setting Points To Ensure Accurate Timing
- True Bearing Surface Rolls with the Sprockets
- Not for OEM Hydraulic Roller-Lifter Camshaft Eng.
V6 (90 deg) 200, 229 (3.8L), 262 (4.3L) 1978-86
V8 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 1955-95
Not applicable to OEM Chevrolet and Chrysler hydraulic roller-lifter camshaft equipped engines.
More Like This
Edelbrock 7802 Performer-Link Timing Chain Set, SB Chevy, V6
Edelbrock 7331 Hex-A-Just By Cloyes Adjustable True-Roller Timing Set
Edelbrock 7801 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain,SB Chevy V6
Edelbrock 7880 Victor-Link True Rolling Timing Set, Small Block
Comp Cams 7100 Small Block Chevy Keyway Billet Timing Set w/Bearing
Edelbrock 7810 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7809 Performer-Link Timing Chain Set, BB Chevy
Cloyes Gear 9-3100 Small Block Chevy True Roller Timing Chain
Cloyes Gear C3023X S/B Chevy Double Roller Timing Chain
Cloyes Gear 9-3100A Hex-A-Just Timing Chain Set, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!