Edelbrock 7562 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- Specially designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power
- Engineered to retain good throttle response and acceleration
- Features a dual-plane high-rise intake with 180 deg firing order
- Based on the widely popular Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- The larger plenum and runners maximizes other upgrades effectiveness
Retains good throttle response and acceleration. Larger plenum and runners maximize other upgrades. Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains. Available in cast, polished or endurashine finish.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Cooler and Denser Mixture for More Power
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM Street-Driven Power
- Dual-Plane High-Rise Intake w/180 deg Firing Order
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Retains Good Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Larger Plenum and Runners Maximizes Other Upgrades
- Edelbrock Total Power Package Maximizes Gains
NotesWill not fit under stock hood of Corvette. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes and no exhaust crossover.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.
Keep your rear cylinders running cool in a high performance engine by installing a water bypass kit to the intake manifold.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.