Edelbrock 7115 B/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram 2-O Intake Manifold
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Edelbrock's Street Tunnel Ram 2-O is designed for use on 396-502 c.i.d. big-block Chevy V8s with large oval-port heads (1975 and earlier). Ideal for lightweight applications such as T-buckets or pro-street cars where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Especially suited to engines using slightly modified or aftermarket cylinder heads (9.5:1 or more compression is advised). Optimum power range is 3500-7500 rpm.
Will NOT work with HEI distributors. See Notes tab for important install notes.
325-7115 Instructions (PDF)
- Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes.
- Manifold will accept forward mounted carbs.
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold.
- Intake manifold will not accept stock EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipment.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.56" x 1.89"
- Carb Center-to-Center: 9.38"
- Overall Height: 10.63"
More Like This
Edelbrock 7585 351W Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7110 S/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5409 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Large Port
Edelbrock 5421 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Rectangle Port
Weiand 7263 Chrysler 392 Hemi Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5408 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Small Port
Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7505 FE Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.