Edelbrock 7110 S/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Two Carburetor Quantity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Edelbrock's Street Tunnel Ram is designed for 302-327-350-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8s operating below 7500 rpm where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Great for engines with slightly modified or aftermarket cylinder heads. Applicable to street machines, street rods, pro street and marine. Optimum power range of 3500-7500 rpm.
Will NOT work with 1987-up cast iron heads or HEI distributors. See Notes tab for important install notes.
325-7110 Instructions (PDF)
- Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes.
- Manifold will accept forward and sideways mounted carbs.
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold.
- Not for use with 1987-Later heads due to bolt pattern issues.
- Original alternator bracket may not fit; use aftermarket universal brackets as required.
- Intake manifold will not accept stock EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipment.
CARB RECOMMENDATIONS: Edelbrock Performer Series carb #1404, 500 cfm, Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Series #1802 (500 cfm) Carburetor, for forward mount only. Holley #0-9776 (450 cfm) - for sideways mount only.
INSTALLATION NOTE: Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes. Manifold will accept forward and sideways mounted carbs. Distance from carb center to carb center: 8.875". H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold. Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201. Manifold height (top with bottom): A-9.00", B-9.60"; Carb pad height: 9.30". Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12".
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12"
- Carb Center-to-Center: 8.875"
- Overall Height at Front: 9.00"
- Overall Height at Rear: 9.60"
- Carb Pad Height: 9.30"
- Suggested Intake Gasket: Tru-Seal 910-10206
More Like This
Edelbrock 71101 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy, Polished
Edelbrock 21011 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy, Intake Polished
Edelbrock 27011 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27034 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 54251 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71011 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 75254 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7525 Performer RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Chevy
Edelbrock 27013 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!