Edelbrock 7110 S/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Edelbrock's Street Tunnel Ram is designed for 302-327-350-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8s operating below 7500 rpm where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Great for engines with slightly modified or aftermarket cylinder heads. Applicable to street machines, street rods, pro street and marine. Optimum power range of 3500-7500 rpm.
Will NOT work with 1987-up cast iron heads or HEI distributors. See Notes tab for important install notes.
325-7110 Instructions (PDF)
- Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes.
- Manifold will accept forward and sideways mounted carbs.
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold.
- Not for use with 1987-Later heads due to bolt pattern issues.
- Original alternator bracket may not fit; use aftermarket universal brackets as required.
- Intake manifold will not accept stock EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipment.
CARB RECOMMENDATIONS: Edelbrock Performer Series carb #1404, 500 cfm, Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Series #1802 (500 cfm) Carburetor, for forward mount only. Holley #0-9776 (450 cfm) - for sideways mount only.
INSTALLATION NOTE: Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes. Manifold will accept forward and sideways mounted carbs. Distance from carb center to carb center: 8.875". H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold. Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201. Manifold height (top with bottom): A-9.00", B-9.60"; Carb pad height: 9.30". Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12".
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12"
- Carb Center-to-Center: 8.875"
- Overall Height at Front: 9.00"
- Overall Height at Rear: 9.60"
- Carb Pad Height: 9.30"
- Suggested Intake Gasket: Tru-Seal 910-10206
More Like This
Edelbrock 71101 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy, Polished
Edelbrock 7115 B/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram 2-O Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7181 Performer RPM Ford 351W Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5409 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Large Port
Edelbrock 5421 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Rectangle Port
Weiand 7263 Chrysler 392 Hemi Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5408 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Small Port
Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.