Edelbrock 7101 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Plain Aluminum Finish
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Performer RPM intake manifolds are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180° firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition engines that run up to 6500 rpm. They are not recommended for emissions equipped engines.
- Chevrolet 262-400 Small-Block V8
- PERFORMER RPM (1500-6500 rpm)
- Designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8s for maximum power and a broad torque curve for high-performance street/marine
- Provides power like a single-plane and throttle response like a dual-plane
- Has provisions to add oil fill tube
- No provisions for exhaust heated or stock-style choke
- Accepts late-model waterneck, air-conditioning, alternator and H.E.I.
- Will fit cast iron Chevrolet Bowtie heads, but will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads
- Will not fit under stock Corvette hood
3257101 Power Graph (Link)
325-7101 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsManufacturer p/n: 7101
NotesCarburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 650-800 cfm, use bracket #8031 or #8036 for 1972-78.
Installation Notes: Use #8504 Edelbrock bolt kit. Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201.
Manifold height: A-4.20", B-5.25" see A/B Measurements Guide (Link).
Port exit dimensions: 1.16" x 1.92".
More Like This
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2703 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold with Oil Fill
Edelbrock 71014 Performer RPM Endurashine Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 27011 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27034 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 54251 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71011 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 75254 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!