Edelbrock 60455 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Big Block Chevy
Chevy Big Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, Oval Intake Port Shape
The Edelbrock #60455 Performer RPM O-Port cylinder heads are designed for Big-Block Chevy applications. The Edelbrock #60455 Performer RPM heads are perfect for street performance, daily drivers, street rods and muscle cars where seat-of-the-pants performance is needed. These cylinder heads deliver great throttle response and power from 1500 to 6500 rpm. They also feature the highest quality intake and exhaust valves and valve springs. For use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles only.
- Out-of-the-Box Bolt-On Performance
- Designed For Street/High Performance Big Blocks
- Specially Designed Oval Ports
- Increased Flow And Velocity
- Highly Efficient Semi-Open Style Chamber
- High Velocity Short Intake Ports
- EQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC ROLLER CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
- Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets.
- Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat.
- These oval port heads will support over 540 hp with 9.5:1 compression when used as part of the Total Power Package®
- Unique oval intake port shape produces flow similar to rectangular ports, but the smaller port size provides excellent seat-of-the-pants performance and crisp throttle response
- Semi-open chamber design maximizes efficiency with streetable compression ratios
- Smaller-than-stock 11/32" valve stems promote excellent flow and lighter valve weight
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Engine Cylinder Numbers