Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Quad Intake Manifold Type, Natural
Edelbrock's C-26 manifold is designed for 1955-1986 262-400 c.i.d. S/B Chevys with a power band of 1500-5000 rpm. This dual-quad is low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles. Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included. Stock alternator brackets DO NOT fit.
H.E.I. distributor will not fit. Use with 500 cfm Edelbrock carbs.
- This intake has a hole infront to accept a vent-tube like Chevy used from 1955-up. Our vent tube 910-17441 and cap 550-2060 can be used in this hole. If the vent tube is not needed, the hole can be filled with a "shallow-cup" frost plug available at most auto parts stores.
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Perfromer Series, 500 cfm
- Carb center to carb center: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 2.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 3.30"
- Carb pad height: 3.125"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90"
More Like This
Edelbrock 54251 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 54254 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 71014 Performer RPM Endurashine Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 27011 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27034 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71011 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 75254 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!