Edelbrock 5001 Small Block Chevy Torker II Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Single Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
- Designed for 1955-86 high-performance 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8's
- Ideal for engines operating in the 2500-6500 RPM range
- Manifold accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. distributor
- Features an all-aluminum construction with a plain finish
- Bolt hole pattern measures 5.160" x 5.625" and has a 4-barrel square bore flange
Designed for 1955-86 high-performance 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8s operating in the 2500-6500 RPM range. The Torker II is an updated version of original Torker offering better performance. Manifold accepts late-model waterneck, air-conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. distributor.
Will fit Corvette and 1987 and later stock aluminum heads. Will NOT fit 1987 and later cast iron heads and will NOT cover port openings of Chevrolet Bowtie or LT1 heads.
NOT intended for use on heavy vehicles (trucks, vans etc.).
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Performer Series, 600-800 cfm
- Manifold height @ front: 3.53"
- Manifold height @ rear: 4.63"
- Carb pad height: 4.08"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.09" x 1.73".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 5418 Small Block Chevy 3x2 3-Bolt Carb Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock 7073 Victor Ram Series Intake Manifold Top,SB Chevy
Edelbrock 27013 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27033 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71013 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75011 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.