Edelbrock 4119 Classic Dual Quad Air Cleaner
Universal Fit, Solid Top Housing Style, Dual Quad Fuel Intake Type, Oval Shape
- Their small size is designed to provide adequate hood clearance in demanding applications
- Features a classic finned look owners look for
- Come with medical grade, pre-oiled cotton gauze element for excellent filtration
- Overall height measures 4.45" and the inlet diameter measures 5-1/8"
- Features a solid top housing style and has an oval shaped top
These dual-quad air cleaners from Edelbrock look "just right" on any nostalgia rod or muscle car. Additionally, their small size provides adequate hood clearance in demanding applications as well as a coordinated appearance with the classic finned look. The Classic Series air cleaners are available in a classic polished aluminum finish. They come with medical grade, pre-oiled cotton gauze element for excellent filtration.
- 5-1/8" carb necks
- 6-7/16" carb center to center
- 2.4" tall element
- 4.45" overall height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1235 Dual Quad Oval Air Cleaner
Edelbrock 41199 Classic Series Air Cleaner Assembly, Oval, 4.5 inch
Edelbrock 41193 Dual Quad Black Air Cleaner
Edelbrock 41159 Cast Single Air Cleaner
Edelbrock 4272 Elite II Air Cleaner, Oval, Dual Quad
Edelbrock 4115 Classic Oval Air Cleaner
Edelbrock 4117 Classic Round Air Cleaner
Edelbrock 41179 Cast 14 Inch Round Air Cleaner
Edelbrock 1236 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Oval, 2.5 inch
Edelbrock 41153 Classic Series Air Cleaner Assembly, Oval, 4 inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.