Edelbrock 41183 Elite Series Ignition Coil Cover, LS1/LS6
LQ4 Chevy LS V8, LQ9 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LY6 Chevy LS V8, Black, Aluminum
- Sand Cast Aluminum LS Series Coil Cover
- Eliminates Stock Mounting Brackets
- Dresses Up Underhood Appearance
- For Transplanted LS1 Engines
- Will Not Fit Stock Vehicles
- Black Finish
INSTALLATION NOTE: For use on 1999-Later factory GM center-bolt valve covers. Designed for street rod and muscle car applications. Will not clear under-hood accessories on production vehicles.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.