Edelbrock 3654 Fuel Rail Kit For Cross-Ram LS3
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This Edelbrock Wide Band Air/Fuel Ratio interface unit will not only work with all current Edelbrock EFI systems, but with any aftermarket EFI system that can accept a 0-5 volt input for monitoring Air Fuel Ratios. Features two independent 0-5V analog outputs that are linearly scaled with 0V=10.0 AFR and 5V=20.0 AFR. Includes interface unit, sensor, weld-in bungs and all necessary wiring. Does not have internal data logging capability and only includes a single oxygen sensor.
- Allows improved Closed Loop control of the current Pro-Flo EFI systems
- Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other 4-Stroke engine applications
- Highly accurate with less than ± 0.10 AFR error over 10.3 - 19.5 AFR range
- Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects
- 0-5V analog AFR output for interface to EFI, Data or Dyno instrumentation
- Wide supply voltage range from 11-18V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles with out an alternator
- Current draw is approx. 1 amp
- Features compact 4" x 2" x 0.5" water-proof enclosure
More Like This
Edelbrock 3630 Aluminum Fuel Rail, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 3619 Fuel Rail Stand For PICO Injectors, Aluminum
Holley 534-206 Fuel Rail Extrusion, 12 Inch
Holley 534-207 Fuel Rail Extrusion, 18 Inch
Holley 534-208 Hi-FLOW Universal Fuel Rail Extrusion 36.00 Inch Length
Holley 534-78 Universal EFI Fuel Rail, 12 Inch length
Holley 534-79 Universal EFI Fuel Rail, 18 Inch Length
Holley 534-80 Universal EFI Fuel Rail, 38 Inch Length
FAST 30454 Big Block Chevy Fuel Rail Kit for FAST 3011454/3011502
FAST 30700236B Universal Fuel Rail, 36 Inch
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.