Edelbrock 3648 Pro-Flo XT Fuel Rail Kit, LS3 Chevy Engine
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This aluminum fuel rail kit is designed for use with Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT LS3 intake manifold. The ends of the fuel rail are tapped for 8-AN fittings. This fuel rail and corresponding intake are designed for 38mm "short" fuel injectors or 65mm "long" fuel injectors. The short style injectors use the bottom two holes on the intake manifold while the long style uses the top two holes on the intake manifold. This kit includes the fuel rails, spacers, and bolts to fully install this on the intake manifold.
- (2) Machined fuel rails (tapped for 8-AN)
- (4) 1/2" long aluminum spacers
- (4) M6 x 1.0 x 45mm hex flange bolts
More Like This
Edelbrock 3630 Aluminum Fuel Rail, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 3658 Pro-Flo XT Kit Fuel Rail, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 3620 Fuel Rail, Aluminum, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 3627 Aluminum Fuel Rail, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 3632 Aluminum Fuel Rail, FE Big Block Ford
Edelbrock 3633 Aluminum Fuel Rail, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 3634 Fuel Rail
Edelbrock 3639 Aluminum Fuel Rail, Ford 4.6L
Edelbrock 3640 Aluminum Fuel Rail, Mopar 413, 426, 440
Edelbrock 3641 Aluminum Fuel Rail
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.