Edelbrock 35940 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Small Block Ford
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 347 Ford Small Block V8, Self Tuning, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When choosing to upgrade your engine to modern fuel injection, look no further than Edelbrock's Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems. Edelbrock has been delivering the best combination of dyno proven electronic fuel injection performance for over 40 years. Pro-Flo 4 is not just a replacement for your carburetor, it's a complete engineered system that provides the ultimate in performance, drivability and quality. These easy to use, self-learning EFI systems feature an all new ECU pre-loaded with 80 dyno-tuned calibrations that support popular engine configurations up to 800 hp. Combined with the enhanced E-Tuner 4 App's easy to use setup wizard; you get plug and play performance without the need of a laptop or costly dyno tuning sessions. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the most complete systems available on the market, giving you what you need to upgrade to powerful and efficient fuel injection for your vehicle. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the best value for your dollar!
- Fits Small Block Ford Engines - 289 ci, 302 ci and 347 ci
- Includes hand-held tablet
- Supports up to 625 HP
- Easy to use self-learning system that will continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven and compensates for altitude and weather changes
- Fully sequential port fuel injection system that delivers a smoother idle, great throttle response, improved peak power and the potential for improved fuel economy
- Ready to run right-out-of-the-box with pre-loaded calibrations - No laptop or tuning experience required
- Internal fuel pump driver, no extra relay oar wiring required
- Easily adjust your ignition curve specifically for your engine setup, eliminating the hassle, complexity and limitations of the standard distributor advance mechanism
- All kits include a plug and play single connection distributor designed to work specifically with Pro-Flo 4. No complicated distributor conversions, rotor phasing, CDI box or added expense of purchasing a distributor.
More Like This
Edelbrock 359400 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Small Block Ford,w/out Tablet
Edelbrock 359300 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Ford Windsor 289/302, No Tablet
Edelbrock 35930 Pro-Flo 4, 4150-Style, Ford Windsor 289/302
Edelbrock 359500 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Ford Windsor 351, No Tablet
FiTech 32854 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBF 289-302
FiTech 32858 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBF 289-302
FAST 3031302-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Ford, Up to 1000HP
FAST 3031302-05E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Ford, Up to 550HP
Edelbrock 35950 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Ford 351 Windsor
FAST 3035351-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Fw, Up to 1000HP
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.