Edelbrock 35780 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy,Vortec Heads
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Natural, Calibration Module Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When choosing to upgrade your engine to modern fuel injection, look no further than Edelbrock's Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems. Edelbrock has been delivering the best combination of dyno proven electronic fuel injection performance for over 40 years. Pro-Flo 4 is not just a replacement for your carburetor, it's a complete engineered system that provides the ultimate in performance, drivability and quality. These easy to use, self-learning EFI systems feature an all new ECU pre-loaded with 80 dyno-tuned calibrations that support popular engine configurations up to 800 hp. Combined with the enhanced E-Tuner 4 App's easy to use setup wizard; you get plug and play performance without the need of a laptop or costly dyno tuning sessions. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the most complete systems available on the market, giving you what you need to upgrade to powerful and efficient fuel injection for your vehicle. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the best value for your dollar!
- Fits Small Block Chevy with Vortec or E-Tec Heads
- Supports up to 550 HP
- Easy to use self-learning system that will continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven and compensates for altitude and weather changes
- Fully sequential port fuel injection system that delivers a smoother idle, great throttle response, improved peak power and the potential for improved fuel economy
- Ready to run right-out-of-the-box with pre-loaded calibrations - No laptop or tuning experience required
- Internal fuel pump driver, no extra relay or wiring required
- Easily adjust your ignition curve specifically for your engine setup, eliminating the hassle, complexity and limitations of the standard distributor advance mechanism
- All kits include a plug and play single connection distributor designed to work specifically with Pro-Flo 4. No complicated distributor conversions, rotor phasing, CDI box or added expense of purchasing a distributor.
More Like This
Edelbrock 357800 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit,Small Block Chevy,Vortec Heads
Edelbrock 35790 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit,Pre 1986 Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 35770 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Pre 1986 Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 357600 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit,Pre 1986 Small Block Chevy
FiTech 37854 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBC, 200-550 HP
Edelbrock 357700 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit,Pre 1986 Small Block Chevy
FiTech 37858 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBC, 200-550 HP
FAST 3012350-05E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy, Up to 550HP
FAST 3012350-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy, Up to 1000HP
FAST 30412-05L EZ-EFI 2.0 Self-Tuning Fuel Injection System Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.