Edelbrock 35700 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, GM LS Gen III/IV Engine
Chevy LS V8, Is Calibration Module Included, Not Distributor Included, Is ECM Included, Not EGR
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When choosing to upgrade your engine to modern fuel injection, look no further than Edelbrock's Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems. Edelbrock has been delivering the best combination of dyno proven electronic fuel injection performance for over 40 years. Pro-Flo 4 is not just a replacement for your carburetor, it's a complete engineered system that provides the ultimate in performance, drivability and quality. These easy to use, self-learning EFI systems feature an all new ECU pre-loaded with 80 dyno-tuned calibrations that support popular engine configurations up to 800 hp. Combined with the enhanced E-Tuner 4 App's easy to use setup wizard; you get plug and play performance without the need of a laptop or costly dyno tuning sessions. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the most complete systems available on the market, giving you what you need to upgrade to powerful and efficient fuel injection for your vehicle. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the best value for your dollar!
- Fits GM LS Gen III & IV Engine
- Supports up to 475 horsepower
- 7" tablet not included
- Easy to use self-learning system that will continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven and compensates for altitude and weather changes
- Fully sequential port fuel injection system that delivers a smoother idle, great throttle response, improved peak power and the potential for improved fuel economy
- Ready to run right-out-of-the-box with pre-loaded calibrations - No laptop or tuning experience required
- Internal fuel pump driver, no extra relay or wiring required
- Easily adjust your ignition curve specifically for your engine setup, eliminating the hassle, complexity and limitations of the standard distributor advance mechanism
- All kits include a plug and play single connection distributor designed to work specifically with Pro-Flo 4. No complicated distributor conversions, rotor phasing, CDI box or added expense of purchasing a distributor.
More Like This
FAST 302003-TCU GM LS Transplant Kit, EZ-EFI Manifold Kit w/TCI EZ-TCU
FAST 302003L-TCU GM LS Transplant Kit - EZ-EFI Engine and Manifold Kit
FAST 302003L GM LS Transplant Kit, EZ-EFI Engine/Manifold Kit, In-Line
FAST 302003T-TCU GM LS Transplant Kit - EZ-EFI Engine and Manifold Kit
FAST 302003T GM LS Transplant Kit, EZ-EFI Engine/Manifold Kit, In-Tank
MSD 2960 Atomic EFI Fuel Injection for GM LS7 Engines, Master Kit
FAST 302002L-TCU GM LS Transplant Kit - EZ-EFI Engine Kit w/TCI EZ-TCU
FAST 302002-TCU GM LS Transplant Kit - EZ-EFI Engine Kit w/TCI EZ-TCU
FAST 301009 XFI 2.0 Crate/Transplant Engine Management Kit,97-05 GM LS
FAST 302002 GM LS Transplant Kit - EZ-EFI Engine Kit
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.