Edelbrock 2981 Victor Jr. Ford 351W Intake Manifold
351W Ford Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Single Plane Intake Manifold Type
Victor series intake manifolds set the standard for quality and performance in the racing industry. Edelbrock's Victor Jr. 351-W is designed for 1969-Up 351 Windsor V8s using stock 12 or 16 bolt heads, and similar aftermarket heads. Fits standard 351W blocks with 9.50" deck height (not SVO).
For engines with a 3500-7500 RPM power band. Fits Holley 4150-style Double Pumper carbs. Runners have a 2.70 square-inch cross sectional area.
- Manifold height @ front: 5.75"
- Manifold height @ rear: 5.75"
325-2981 Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.