Edelbrock 2975 Victor Jr. Small Block Chevy Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Single Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
- Designed for 262-400 c.i. small block Chevy V8s operating in the 3500-8000 rpm range
- Engineered to provide maximum performance for engines with standard port location
- Will work with iron and aluminum heads
- Offers extra material added for port matching and customizing
- Water crossovers are drilled and tapped for temp senders/bypass holes
Edelbrock's Victor Series intake manifolds set the standard for quality and performance in the industry. This Victor Jr. unit is designed for 262-400 c.i. small block Chevy V8s operating in the 3500-8000 rpm range. These versatile manifolds are excellent for many applications from high-performance street to drag/circle track racing. They provide maximum performance for engines with standard port location, iron and aluminum cylinder heads.
All Victor Jr. manifolds offer extra material added for port matching and customizing, square bore carburetor flange, and water crossovers drilled and tapped for temp senders/bypass holes.
- The low-profile of this intake works well in applications with minimal hood clearance and where 1" or 2" spacers can be used for performance tuning.
- Right front has relief for dry sump pressure in lines.
325-2975 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 300-25 Strip Dominator S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2999 Tall Victor Jr. Small Block Chevy Manifold
Edelbrock 7073 Victor Ram Series Intake Manifold Top,SB Chevy
Edelbrock 2925 Super Victor Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 29785 Victor EFI Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7070 Victor Ram Series Intake Manifold Base, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 5418 Small Block Chevy 3x2 3-Bolt Carb Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.