Edelbrock 29545 EFI Victor Intake Manifold, Mopar 413, 426, 440
Chrysler Big Block V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, 3,500-7,500 RPM Range
The Edelbrock Super Victor 29545 EFI intake manifold holds all the same qualities as the 2954 manifold, with the addition of machined vertical injector bosses. The bosses are located on top ofthe runners for optimum port fuel injection. The 2954 manifold was designed for 413-426-440 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's. The runner design delivers maximum power from 3500-7500 rpm. The 29545 is an intake manifold only.
- For 3500 to 7500 RPM High-Performance Engines
- All-New Runner Design for Maximum Power
- Single-Plane High-Rise Intake
- Delivers Maximum Power
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.