Edelbrock 2925 Super Victor Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Single Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Edelbrock's Super Victor (3500-8500 rpm) is a high-performance, feature-packed racing manifold for standard port location 23-degree cylinder heads. A taller profile with extra long runners that extend into the plenum offers increased volume. The cross-sectional area of the runners are tuned to complement the runner length creating substantial torque increases at 4500-5500 rpm.
For Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. Small-Block V8. The Super Victor is designed for heads with standard port location and the runners match the "flat floor" entry of the latest 23° heads. It's about 1" taller than the Victor Jr., putting the carb pad height at 5-1/2" from end seals.
- Slotted flange bolt holes to allow mating on decked blocks or milled heads
- Rear water outlets allow custom cooling system routing
- Flange above the intake ports is machined flat to provide a straight-line reference for port-matching layout
- A boss for a distributor clamp has been added on the left side, for easier to access when timing an engine
- Each runner has a nitrous boss to aid in fogger nozzle installation
325-2925 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2975 Victor Jr. Small Block Chevy Manifold
Edelbrock 2999 Tall Victor Jr. Small Block Chevy Manifold
Edelbrock 5001 Small Block Chevy Torker II Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2601 Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold, 1955-86 S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 28408 Victor 2 Piece Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2844 Victor 2 Piece Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 28458 Victor 2 Piece Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.