Edelbrock 22755 Max-Fire Ready to Run Distributor, Ford 289/302
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Max-Fire distributors are drop-in and ready-to-run right out of the box. These are a perfect upgrade for a points style distributor. They are precision machined for a perfect fit every time. A simple three wire hook up will have your engine running in no time. This distributor does not require an external ignition control box. The centerless ground shaft utilizes an upper sealed roller bearing with an extra-long lower bronze Oil-Lite bushing for smooth operation. The high output magnetic pickup and large paddle wheel reluctor deliver a strong trigger signal at high RPM for maximum performance.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with O-ring grooves for use in a fully machined engine block
- Cap and rotor are molded in high quality 30% glass filled polyester for durability and carbon tracking resistance
- Features brass contacts and a stainless steel rotor spring for maximum conductivity
- Hardened iron drive gear ensures long service life
- Fully adjustable mechanical and vacuum advance for increased mileage potential
- Fits Ford 289/302 engines
More Like This
Edelbrock 22750 Max-Fire Ready to Run Distributor, Chevy V8
Edelbrock 3676 Distributor, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 3674 E-Street 2 EFI Ignition Control Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 3675 Distributor
Edelbrock 3679 Distributor
HEI External Timing Adjustment Knob
Chevy V8 GM HEI Distributor w/ MSD Module
Speedway Blueprinted SBC/BBC Chevy HEI Distributor
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 289-302 HEI Distributor
Chevy V8 Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.