Edelbrock 22753 Max-Fire Ready to Run Distributor, Cadillac V8
425 Cadillac V8, 472 Cadillac V8, 500 Cadillac V8, Not Computer-Controlled Compatible, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Max-Fire distributors are drop-in and ready-to-run right out of the box. These are a perfect upgrade for a points style distributor. They are precision machined for a perfect fit every time. A simple three wire hook up will have your engine running in no time. This distributor does not require an external ignition control box. The centerless ground shaft utilizes an upper sealed roller bearing with an extra-long lower bronze Oil-Lite bushing for smooth operation. The high output magnetic pickup and large paddle wheel reluctor deliver a strong trigger signal at high RPM for maximum performance.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with O-ring grooves for use in a fully machined engine block
- Cap and rotor are molded in high quality 30% glass filled polyester for durability and carbon tracking resistance
- Features brass contacts and a stainless steel rotor spring for maximum conductivity
- Hardened iron drive gear ensures long service life
- Fully adjustable mechanical and vacuum advance for increased mileage potential
- Fits Cadillac V8 engines
More Like This
MSD 8363 472-500 Cadillac Pro-Billet Distributor
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1968-76 Cadillac 472/500 Distributors
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1949-53 Cadillac 331 Distributors
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1952-1962 Cadillac 365/390 Distributors
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Black
HEI External Timing Adjustment Knob
HEI Distributor, SBF Small Block Ford, 289/302, Blue
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Red
HEI Distributor, SBF Small Block Ford, 5.0L V8, Blue
Garage Sale - HEI Base Distributor
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.