Edelbrock 22752 Max-Fire Ready to Run Distributor, Chevy 409
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Max-Fire distributors are drop-in and ready-to-run right out of the box. These are a perfect upgrade for a points style distributor. They are precision machined for a perfect fit every time. A simple three wire hook up will have your engine running in no time. This distributor does not require an external ignition control box. The centerless ground shaft utilizes an upper sealed roller bearing with an extra-long lower bronze Oil-Lite bushing for smooth operation. The high output magnetic pickup and large paddle wheel reluctor deliver a strong trigger signal at high RPM for maximum performance.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with O-ring grooves for use in a fully machined engine block
- Cap and rotor are molded in high quality 30% glass filled polyester for durability and carbon tracking resistance
- Features brass contacts and a stainless steel rotor spring for maximum conductivity
- Hardened iron drive gear ensures long service life
- Fully adjustable mechanical and vacuum advance for increased mileage potential
- Fits Chevy 409ci engines
More Like This
Edelbrock 22750 Max-Fire Ready to Run Distributor, Chevy V8
MSD 8473 2.3 Ford Billet Distributor
MSD 85561 Chevy Billet Distributor with Slip Collar
348-409 Chevy Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
1949-1953 Flathead Ford Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Ford 292-312 Y-Block Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Speedway Ford 2.3 4-Cylinder Billet Distributor
331-354 Chrysler Hemi Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1949-53 Cadillac 331 Distributors
Joe Hunt Look Big Block Ford Distributor
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.