Edelbrock 2176 Performer Series Intake Manifold, Chrysler 318/360 V8
318 Chrysler Small Block V8, 340 Chrysler Small Block V8, 360 Chrysler Small Block V8, Aluminum
Designed for use with Chrysler Small Block V8 engines such as the 318/340/360, the Performer Series intake manifold from Edelbrock is a stock replacement/street legal addition to your OEM 4 barrel carburetor. These manifolds are not equipped with EGR valves for original appearance and function.
- For Chrysler 318/340/360 V8 engines
- OEM replacement
- Satin finish
Note: These are now IMCA approved for Hobby Stocks, Stock Cars, and SportMods.
Note: These manifolds are not for use on marine engines used in salt water. Will not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines.
NotesCarburetor Recommendations: OEM 4-barrel Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 600-650 cfm, use Edelbrock Throttle/Transmission Lever Kit (#1481 or #1843).
Installation Notes: Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7276, Chrysler #4494462AB for 318, #4397642 for 340 and 360 (or equivalent).
- Manifold height: A-4.13", B-5.13"see A/B Measurements Guide (Link).
- Port exit dimensions: .97" x 1.95".
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.