Edelbrock 2176 Performer Series Intake Manifold, Chrysler 318/360 V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for use with Chrysler Small Block V8 engines such as the 318/340/360, the Performer Series intake manifold from Edelbrock is a stock replacement/street legal addition to your OEM 4 barrel carburetor. These manifolds are not equipped with EGR valves for original appearance and function.
- For Chrysler 318/340/360 V8 engines
- OEM replacement
- Satin finish
Note: These are now IMCA approved for Hobby Stocks, Stock Cars, and SportMods.
Note: These manifolds are not for use on marine engines used in salt water. Will not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines.
NotesCarburetor Recommendations: OEM 4-barrel Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 600-650 cfm, use Edelbrock Throttle/Transmission Lever Kit (#1481 or #1843).
Installation Notes: Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7276, Chrysler #4494462AB for 318, #4397642 for 340 and 360 (or equivalent).
- Manifold height: A-4.13", B-5.13"see A/B Measurements Guide (Link).
- Port exit dimensions: .97" x 1.95".
More Like This
Edelbrock 21763 Performer Intake Manifold, Small Block Chrysler
Edelbrock 2815 Super Victor Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Mopar
Edelbrock 3776 Performer Intake Manifold, Mopar 318,340,360
Edelbrock 2915 Victor Small Block Mopar Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 28155 Super Victor Series EFI Intake Manifold, Mopar 340,360
Edelbrock 7176 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Mppar 318/340/360
Edelbrock 7576 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Mopar 318,340,360
Edelbrock 50761 Torker II Intake Manifold, Mopar 5.2L, 5.6L, 5.9L
Edelbrock 75763 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, Mopar
Edelbrock 7577 RPM Air Gap Magnum Intake Manifold, Mopar 5.2, 5.9L
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.