Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Based on the popular and powerful Edelbrock #2101, this dual-plane intake is designed for the street rod, industrial and engine swap market utilizing 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the new Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. Manifold has provisions for external water bypass and may be used on either Vortec blocks or 1995 and earlier blocks.
No provision for exhaust heated chokes. Accepts both square-bore and spread-bore carbs and late model waterneck, alternator, HEI and air conditioning brackets. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Carburetor Recommendations:
- OEM 4-bbl. (pre-1981, electric choke only)
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 500-650 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 3.87"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 5.28"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.575"
- Port Exit Dimensions: 2.05" tall (odd shaped width)
- Stock brackets will require modification to fit the upright manifold bolt holes.
More Like This
Edelbrock 21163 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Black, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 21164 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 71014 Performer RPM Endurashine Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2601 Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold, 1955-86 S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 21011 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy, Intake Polished
Edelbrock 27011 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27034 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.