Edelbrock 2115 472-500 Cadillac Performer Intake Manifold
472 Cadillac V8, 500 Cadillac V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type
- Specifically designed to fit the 472-500 C.I. Cadillac V8 engines
- Will work with either square or spread bore carbs
- Will increase torque and horsepower from idle to 5500 rpm
- Broad power band is ideal for high-performance street and engine swap applications
- Includes a carb pad height that's 3" taller than stock
This Performer is designed for 1968-76 Cadillac 472 and 500 cubic-inch engines. For either square or spread bore carbs, this is the first intake designed specifically for high-performance Cadillacs using standard heads.
Like all Edelbrock Performers, this manifold increases torque and horsepower from idle to 5500 rpm. The broad power band is ideal for high-performance street and engine swap applications. Specs on this non-EGR manifold include a carb pad height that's 3" taller than stock. Dropped divider walls evens air/fuel ratio throughout the RPM range. Stock air conditioner compressor will not fit.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.