Edelbrock 2087 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Mopar 440
440 Chrysler Big Block V8, Natural, Aluminum, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Edelbrock Total Power Package concept of selling dyno-matched components has been popular since the 1980s, but with the introduction of the Performer RPM Power Package Top End Kits, Edelbrock matched parts are now available under one part number!
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All In One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.