Edelbrock 2041 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
We have packaged all necessary components to replace your stock iron intake manifold. These kits include an Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold, intake gasket set, carburetor base gasket, RTV sealant, intake bolts and carburetor studs for an all-in-one-box installation for your street rod or muscle car. Get better performance from a simple manifold replacement kit.
- Clean Positive Seal
- Embossed Silicone Bead Surrounding The Port
- Matched To Manifolds And Cylinder Heads
NotesFeatures Performer RPM intake manifold. Will not clear stock Corvette hood. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes. No exhaust crossover.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2040 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2925 Super Victor Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5001 Small Block Chevy Torker II Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 3701 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7032 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Top, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7070 Victor Ram Series Intake Manifold Base, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7104 Performer RPM Q-Jet Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7137 Pro-Flo XT RPM Intake Manifold, Pre-1986 S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 2042 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.