Edelbrock 2040 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Aluminum
- Engineered to provide a clean positive seal
- It is matched to manifolds and cylinder head
- Fasteners are made of steel with a cadmium finish
- Has an all-aluminum construction with a natural finish
- Features an embossed silicone bead surrounding the port
We have packaged all necessary components to replace your stock iron intake manifold. These kits include an Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold, intake gasket set, carburetor base gasket, RTV sealant, intake bolts and carburetor studs for an all-in-one-box installation for your street rod or muscle car. Get better performance from a simple manifold replacement kit.
- Clean Positive Seal
- Embossed Silicone Bead Surrounding The Port
- Matched To Manifolds And Cylinder Heads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.