Edelbrock 2037 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
390 Ford FE V8, 406 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8, One Carburetor Quantity, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With a Manifold and Carb Kit, it's easy to upgrade your induction system with the best combination of Edelbrock proven performance and looks in a single box. These kits include: an Edelbrock manifold, Performer or Thunder Series AVS carb, chrome fuel inlet, intake gasket set, intake bolt set and carb stud kit.
Performer RPM manifold & carb kit for Ford FE with Thunder Series AVS 800 cfm carb
- Varying Manifold And Carburetor Combinations
- Suits Engines Air/Fuel Requirements
- Chrome Fuel Inlet
- High-Quality Edelbrock Intake Gasket Set
- Includes Gasgacinch Gasket Sealer
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- Satin Finish
- Kit includes carburetor #3251813
- Resists Discoloration From Heat
Power Package Top End Kit #2037 Includes:
Intake manifold # 7105 325-7105
Carburetor # 1813 325-1813
Fuel line # 8126 325-8126
Intake gaskets # 7224 325-7224
Intake bolt kit # 8507 325-8507
Carb stud kit # 8008 325-8008
More Like This
Edelbrock 2063 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2075 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Mopar
Edelbrock 2028 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2032 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2062 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2036 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2066 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2064 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 20244 RPM Air-Gap Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2004 Performer Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.