Edelbrock 2037 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With a Manifold and Carb Kit, it's easy to upgrade your induction system with the best combination of Edelbrock proven performance and looks in a single box. These kits include: an Edelbrock manifold, Performer or Thunder Series AVS carb, chrome fuel inlet, intake gasket set, intake bolt set and carb stud kit.
Performer RPM manifold & carb kit for Ford FE with Thunder Series AVS 800 cfm carb
- Varying Manifold And Carburetor Combinations
- Suits Engines Air/Fuel Requirements
- Chrome Fuel Inlet
- High-Quality Edelbrock Intake Gasket Set
- Includes Gasgacinch Gasket Sealer
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- Satin Finish
- Kit includes carburetor #3251813
- Resists Discoloration From Heat
Power Package Top End Kit #2037 Includes:
Intake manifold # 7105 325-7105
Carburetor # 1813 325-1813
Fuel line # 8126 325-8126
Intake gaskets # 7224 325-7224
Intake bolt kit # 8507 325-8507
Carb stud kit # 8008 325-8008
More Like This
Edelbrock 2063 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2075 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Mopar
Edelbrock 2028 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2032 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2062 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2036 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2066 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2064 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 20244 RPM Air-Gap Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2004 Performer Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.