Edelbrock 2037 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
390 Ford FE V8, 406 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8, One Carburetor Quantity, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With a Manifold and Carb Kit, it's easy to upgrade your induction system with the best combination of Edelbrock proven performance and looks in a single box. These kits include: an Edelbrock manifold, Performer or Thunder Series AVS carb, chrome fuel inlet, intake gasket set, intake bolt set and carb stud kit.
Performer RPM manifold & carb kit for Ford FE with Thunder Series AVS 800 cfm carb
- Varying Manifold And Carburetor Combinations
- Suits Engines Air/Fuel Requirements
- Chrome Fuel Inlet
- High-Quality Edelbrock Intake Gasket Set
- Includes Gasgacinch Gasket Sealer
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- Satin Finish
- Kit includes carburetor #3251813
- Resists Discoloration From Heat
Power Package Top End Kit #2037 Includes:
Intake manifold # 7105 325-7105
Carburetor # 1813 325-1813
Fuel line # 8126 325-8126
Intake gaskets # 7224 325-7224
Intake bolt kit # 8507 325-8507
Carb stud kit # 8008 325-8008
More Like This
Edelbrock 2036 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 20364 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2032 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2031 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 20354 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2035 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2033 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2017 Vintage Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 20324 Performer RPM Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 20334 Performer RPM Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.