Edelbrock 2021 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane | Low Rise Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity
- Engineered to resist discoloration from heat
- Designed to suit engines air/fuel requirements
- Includes a high-quality Edelbrock intake gasket set
- It has a Idle-5,500 RPM range and has an electric choke
- Intake manifold features an all aluminum construction with a satin finish
With a Manifold and Carb Kit, it's easy to upgrade your induction system with the best combination of Edelbrock proven performance and looks in a single box.
- Varying Manifold And Carburetor Combinations
- Suits Engines Air/Fuel Requirements
- Chrome Fuel Inlet # 8126
- High-Quality Edelbrock Intake Gasket Set
- Includes Gasgacinch Gasket Sealer
- All Necessary Hardware Included # 8504 and # 8008
- Includes Satin Performer # 2701 Intake and Satin Performer 650 cfm # 1906 Carburetor
- Resists Discoloration From Heat
Does not have factory oil fill hole.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.