Edelbrock 1724 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump, Ford
Gasoline Fuel Type, 110 GPH / 416 LPH Free Flow Rate, 6 psi Maximum Pressure, 1 Inlet Quantity
Designed for use with all Edelbrock carburetors used in Performer or Performer RPM applications. These high performance Street Fuel Pumps feature a high quality three stage polished finish.
- 390-428 FE Ford
- Unique Valve Design
- Improves Flow Quantity/Quality
- Supports Engines Up To 550 HP
- Hi-Vol 3/8 in. NPT Inlet/Outlet
- Produces 6 psi
- Gasoline Or Mixed Fuels Only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!