Edelbrock 1556 E-Force Enforcer Supercharger, Subaru BRZ
Powder Coated, Serpentine Pulley Style, Computer Chip/ Programmer Included, Linkage Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These systems are setup for electronic fuel injected applications and feature a throttle body flange that will accept dual throttle bodies with 4150-style bolt pattern. These E-Force Supercharger systems also include a high capacity air to water intercooler with a bar and plate design and will require a low temp radiator (sold separately) to cool the incoming intake charge. Complete kit includes throttle bodies, Pro-Flo 2 ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails, injectors, gaskets and hardware.
- E-Force Street Legal Supercharger Kit
- Incl. Supercharger/Manifold/Drive Pulleys/Belt
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.