Edelbrock 1409 Marine Series 4BBL 600 CFM Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Aluminum
- Complies with U.S. Coast Guard Safety Standards
- Made specifically for gasoline applications and has 600 CFM
- Features Teflon coated Shafts/pump arm for maximum protection
- Works with Edelbrock Performer, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II and other brands of similar design
- It is designed and calibrated for optimum marine performance in small-block V8 engines with a variety of manifolds
Designed and calibrated for optimum marine performance in small-block V8 engines with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II and other brands of similar design.
- Comply w/U.S. Coast Guard Safety Standards
- Teflon Coated Shafts/Pump Arm For Max. Protection
- 600 CFM
- 4-Barrel, Square Bore, Electric Choke
- Gold Iridited
- Complete with gaskets
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.