Edelbrock 1400 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 600 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Satin
50-state street legal for all 1980 and earlier General Motors V8s (E.O. Number D-215-10). Calibrated for maximum fuel economy. Includes timed vacuum ports, EGR and fuel vapor outlet. Not for computer-controlled engines.
- 50-State Street Legal for all 1980 ; Earlier GM V8
- Calibrated for Maximum Fuel Economy
- Lightweight Burnished Aluminum
- GM/AMC-Style Throttle Linkage
- Electric Choke Installed from Factory
- Smooth Secondary Transition
- Includes Only Timed Vacuum Port
- Includes EGR ; Fuel Vapor Outlet
NotesStock replacement, mild performance. Will not fit the factory Q-jet manifold without adapter plate EDL-2696. Verify hood clearance. Calibrated for economy. 50 state legal for all 1980 and earlier GM V8 engines with E.O. number D-215-10.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide