Earls 781662ERL Vapor Guard Straight 1/8 Inch NPT to 3/8 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Vapor Guard hose ends feature a special smooth retention bead that retains the hose under pressure while assuring the hose liner is not damaged. They’re black brite-dip anodized for good looks and corrosion protection. Assembly is a snap! Simply cut the hose, push it on and tighten the clamps! Put Earl’s Vapor Guard™ in your arsenal and defend your ride from modern fuels!
- Aluminum construction
- Black andoized finish
- Straight angle
- Sold each
- Aluminum AN style, NPT, and O-ring port hose ends
- Black bright-dip anodizing offers long life even when used with today’s harsh fuels
- Brazed bent tube design provides unsurpassed strength
- Special retention bead retains hose under pressure whileassuring hose liner is not damaged
- Available in 5/16” & 3/8” Sizes
- Easy assembly of hose to hose ends w/ clamps
- Single & dual ear crimp style and screw style stainless steel hose clamps available for a secure assembly
More Like This
Earls 782262ERL Vapor Guard 90 Deg 1/8 Inch NPT to 3/8
Earls 781606ERL Vapor Guard Straight 1/4 Inch NPT to 3/8 Inch
Earls 781666ERL Vapor Guard Straight 3/8 Inch NPT to 3/8
Earls AT984006ERL 3/8 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPT Male Straight Adapter
Earls AT984004ERL 1/4 Inch Hose to 1/8 Inch NPT Male Straight Adapter
Earls 781652ERL Vapor Guard Straight 1/8 Inch NPT to 5/16 Inch
Aluminum 1/8 Inch NPT Hose Barb Fitting
Earls AT720164ERL Super Stock Straight 1/4 In NPT Male to 3/8 In Barb
Edelbrock 8191 Pipe to Hose Barb Fitting, 3/8 to 1/4, Black Anodized
Edelbrock 8185 Pipe to Hose Barb Fitting, 3/8 to 1/2, Black Anodized
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!