Earls 781656ERL Vapor Guard Straight 3/8 Inch NPT to 5/16 Inch
Universal Fit, 5/16" Hose barb Fitting End A, 3/8" NPT Male Fitting End B, Aluminum, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Vapor Guard hose ends feature a special smooth retention bead that retains the hose under pressure while assuring the hose liner is not damaged. They’re black brite-dip anodized for good looks and corrosion protection. Assembly is a snap! Simply cut the hose, push it on and tighten the clamps! Put Earl’s Vapor Guard™ in your arsenal and defend your ride from modern fuels!
- Aluminum construction
- Black anodized finish
- Black in color
- 5/16" hose size
- Sold each
- Aluminum AN style, NPT, and O-ring port hose ends
- Black bright-dip anodizing offers long life even when used with today’s harsh fuels
- Brazed bent tube design provides unsurpassed strength
- Special retention bead retains hose under pressure whileassuring hose liner is not damaged
- Available in 5/16” & 3/8” Sizes
- Easy assembly of hose to hose ends w/ clamps
- Single & dual ear crimp style and screw style stainless steel hose clamps available for a secure assembly
More Like This
Earls 781606ERL Vapor Guard Straight 1/4 Inch NPT to 3/8 Inch
Earls 782205ERL Vapor Guard 90 Deg 1/4 Inch NPT to 5/16 Inch
Earls 782252ERL Vapor Guard 90 Deg 1/8 Inch NPT to 5/16 Inch
Earls 781662ERL Vapor Guard Straight 1/8 Inch NPT to 3/8 Inch
Earls 781666ERL Vapor Guard Straight 3/8 Inch NPT to 3/8
Earls 782256ERL Vapor Guard 90 Deg 3/8 Inch NPT to 5/16 Inch
Earls 782262ERL Vapor Guard 90 Deg 1/8 Inch NPT to 3/8
Earls 782266ERL Vapor Guard 90 Deg 3/8 Inch NPT to 3/8 Inch
Earls 785066ERL Vapor Guard 9/16-18 O-ring Port to 3/8
Earls 781605ERL Vapor Guard Straight 1/4 Inch NPT to 5/16 Inch
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!