Earls 781656ERL Vapor Guard Straight 3/8 Inch NPT to 5/16 Inch
Universal Fit, 5/16" Hose barb Fitting End A, 3/8" NPT Male Fitting End B, Straight Angle
Vapor Guard hose ends feature a special smooth retention bead that retains the hose under pressure while assuring the hose liner is not damaged. They’re black brite-dip anodized for good looks and corrosion protection. Assembly is a snap! Simply cut the hose, push it on and tighten the clamps! Put Earl’s Vapor Guard™ in your arsenal and defend your ride from modern fuels!
- Aluminum construction
- Black anodized finish
- Black in color
- 5/16" hose size
- Sold each
- Aluminum AN style, NPT, and O-ring port hose ends
- Black bright-dip anodizing offers long life even when used with today’s harsh fuels
- Brazed bent tube design provides unsurpassed strength
- Special retention bead retains hose under pressure whileassuring hose liner is not damaged
- Available in 5/16” & 3/8” Sizes
- Easy assembly of hose to hose ends w/ clamps
- Single & dual ear crimp style and screw style stainless steel hose clamps available for a secure assembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.