EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car Inpulse Hood
- This sprint car hood from Eagle Motorsports® is their aero-inspired one-piece design
- Offered as part of their Inpulse series body panels
- The hood is available in either white fiberglass, black fiberglass, or carbon fiber
- Fits inside the down tubes for fast and easy removal and installation
- Hood can fit multiple chassis with some trimming and fitting likely required
Eagle Motorsports® factory-built component. These fiberglass sprint car hoods from Eagle Motorsports® feature a sleek aero-inspired one piece design and they provide adequate clearance.
- Inpulse series hood
- Choose your finish
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.