EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car Inpulse Cowl
- These sprint car cowls from Eagle Motorsports® feature a tough fiberglass construction
- The flat design allows for easy instrument and ignition mounting
- Provides sufficient clearance for engine installation and removal
- Available in a black, white, or real carbon fiber to better suit your tastes
Eagle Motorsports® factory-built component. These fiberglass sprint car cowls from Eagle Motorsports® feature a flat design allowing for easy instrument and ignition mounting. It also allows for clearance for engine installation and removal.
- Inpulse series cowl
- Choose your finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.